Line Cooks for the casual dining restaurants the Grille & Tiki Bar
The ideal candidate will have one year of cooking experience and must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays with early AM and PM availability
Events & Activities Supervisor
Must live within a commutable distance to Citrus County for consideration. Only those with at least 2 years hands on event planning and supervisor experience should apply.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Golf Course Maintenance
Landscaping Crew Member
Dishwasher and The Grille & Tiki Bar
City of Inverness
For Current openings visit – http://www.inverness-fl.gov Departments, Administration, Employment
PT – Theatre Assistant (Valerie)
Pay Rate: $14.00/hr.
Benefits: Social Security and Retirement through the Florida Retirement System.
Description of Duties:
With direction assists full-time staff with clerical duties of a diversified nature. Handles box office functions, ticket sales, concessions, general cleaning duties, and technical aspects of backstage functions (lighting, sound and audio/visual). Files and maintains records in accordance with appropriate office practices. Possesses good public speaking listening effectively and respond clearly and directly.
(These essential job functions are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other job-related marginal duties as required.)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The City of Inverness is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees will be considered without discrimination because of race, creed, sex, sexual orientation, color, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
… Read on
Community Food Bank
The Main Street Executive Director is responsible for the development, execution, implementation and documentation of activities and initiatives of Crystal River Main Street, Inc., a 501c3 non-profit organization, and affiliated with Main Street Florida and Main Street America programs. The Executive Director reports directly to the President of the Board of Directors and works in a collaborative manner with the board to develop objectives and actions of Crystal River Main Street.
The Executive Director will be a liaison for the business community with emphasis on the four Main Street Points: Organization, Economic Vitality, Design and Promotion of the historic downtown.
- Maintain Florida Main Street and national Main Street records and accreditation, including quarterly and annual reports.
- Attend Florida Main Street meetings and training.
- Schedule monthly Crystal River Main Street board meetings, provide agendas and minutes, and maintain Main Street records.
- Maintain awareness of City of Crystal River business, maintain regular contact with City Manager and City Events & Marketing Director, and provide assistance and/ or volunteers for upcoming events.
- Attend a minimum of (2) City of Crystal River council meetings per quarter in person and provide monthly reports of ongoing activities of Main Street to the City liaison.
- Maintain awareness of CRA business moods and trends, and maintain regular contact with business operators.
- Maintain awareness of Chamber and local Rotary club downtown events and provide assistance and/ or volunteers for upcoming events.
- Maintain website and social media to promote downtown businesses, events, and future developments. Share news and events pertinent to downtown.
- Work with Board to maintain 501c3 status.
- Work with Board to recognize and thank businesses and individuals in the Main Street area.
- Develop and maintain volunteers and recruit and schedule as is appropriate for projects and/ or events.
- Research and report to Board and City regarding potential grant and additional funding sources for redevelopment, beautification, and/or preservation. Work with Board to develop additional funding sources.
- Develop a Crystal River Main Street membership program. This program will include but not be limited to: networking and learning events for the members.
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service and communication skills, ability to work with all personality types, and excellent conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter with a proven ability to multi-task and oversee multiple projects at a time. Must have strong listening skills.
- Must excel in research and implementation of new ideas; creating an understanding and buy- in among stakeholders and other impacted parties.
- Experience managing social media accounts.
- Must have at least 2 years experience working in stakeholder relations and membership recruitment, and 3+ years experience planning and hosting events.
- Must not be engaged in a separate business or non-profit organization that would create a conflict or perceived conflict of interest with Crystal River Main Street or City of Crystal River government.
- Experience in or willingness to learn the grant-writing process to pursue funding opportunities.
Hiring all kitchen positions!
Line cooks, prep cooks, dishwashers
Contact: Ali our GM in person at The Cove 1242 S. Cove Camp Point Inverness Florida
Florida Care Givers CNA’s & HHA’s
Starting at $13.00 an hour. Call 352-795-7800.
GTE Financial (Credit Union)
is ISO (IN SEARCH OF) a motivated, creative, honest, people-person, AND team player,
that is looking for a part-time job. If you would like to know more, please see Sally at Heritage House (Tuesday through Saturday).
Please do not call. Come meet Sally in person. She is looking for the perfect fit for the needs we are in search of! Thank you!
657 N. Citrus Ave. Crystal River FL
Highland Place – Inverness
Medication Technician Part Time Second Shift
Retail Manager: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Guest-Services,-Inc./jobs?jk=5d5cf365fcf9d334&start=0
KERRI KOOL HVAC
Office in Crystal River seeking Estimator
The Estimator is responsible for preparing a formal estimate that outlines a specific project or repair for our commercial clients. The proposal will include a breakdown of labor, material, equipment and a brief summary of the work being performed. The estimate will be submitted and reviewed by clients for approval.
- Gathering specifications, pricing and related documents/ photos
- Identifying labor, material(s), and time requirements
- Computing costs
- Communicating with clients, vendors, and inner office staff
Skills and Abilities must include the following:
- General knowledge of one or more of the following trades: plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Ability to make proper calculations
- Organizational skills
- Data entry
- Proficient utilizing/ navigating a computer
Hours of operation are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm with an hour lunch.
Lollygaggers Sports Bar and Grill
Crystal River, Floral City, Wildwood
Responsibilities include preparing and cooking appetizers, entrees and desserts; ensuring the ingredients are fresh, that the work are is clean, and that the necessary equipment is readily available.
Must have high volume experience and MUST have open availability
You must have a solid and verifiable past work history
Food servers responsibilities include ensuring our tables are clean and tidy when guest arrive, presenting menus and serving food and beverages. You need to be quick on your feet (literally and metaphorically) and have a polite and friendly attitude.
Welcome guests to the restaurant with a smile. Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists. Escort guests to table and provide menus.
Greet customers upon their departure. Coordinate with wait staff about available seating options.
Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g. children, elderly)
Buss tables upon guest departure
The Loft Bar & Grill
Experienced Line Cook
Mike Scott Plumbing
Full-time Administrative Assistant
Nature Coast Ministries
Dentists & Dental Professionals (retired or not)
You can make a difference helping those who desperately need dental work
Any amount of time will help!
Nature Coast RV, Inc.
Must be skilled at diagnosing and repairing:
Heating/ AC Systems
Dealer Prep for Delivery
Must have the following abilities….
Stoop, squat, bend, and reach above your head
Lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds
Tow, position and back up RV units of all sizes
Must have adequate hand tools
Email resume to RandyFife@NatureCoastRV.com
Plantation on Crystal River
Looking for qualified candidates who want to work in the hospitality industry and have a passion to serve!
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions: Cooks, Sous Chef, Servers, Bussers, Front Desk,
Housekeeping , Maintenance, Golf , Dockhands, and Cashiers .
Apply online today at https://workforcenow.adp.com
Quick Care Med
go to more>Career> and select “Click here to view available positions”
Seafood Seller and Café
Outside Sales Representatives
Call Center Sales Representatives
Business Account Executive
Retail Sales Associates
Promote services that help customers stay connected. Competitive base salary, uncapped commission,
401K match, comprehensive health benefits, and a clear growth path to help you achieve you goals.
Sheriffs Ranches Thrift Store
3802 S Suncoast Blvd
Homosassa FL 34448
Kathy Cloer, Store Manager
Delivery Driver/Field Representative Assistant
Full Time Position 40 hours per week
APPLY IN PERSON – Monday thru Saturday 9 am to 4 pm
The Field Representative Assistant works with the donor accepting and transporting non-cash gifts which are donated to the agency.
The Field Representative Assistant represents Sheriffs Ranches Enterprises and Florida Sheriffs Youth Ranches in a positive manner to customers, donors and the general public and provides exceptional customer service.
The person filling this position is required to have a high school diploma or equivalent and a valid Florida driver’s license.
While performing the duties of this position an employee will regularly be standing, walking, sitting, listening, talking, using hands and fingers, climbing or balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and reaching with hands and arms.
The employee is required to regularly lift and/or move objects weighing up to 100 pounds and occasionally lifts and/or moves items weighing over 100 pounds.
WE ARE A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
St. John’s Tavern
Resident Care Aides – All shifts. No experience needed but is a plus!
Dietary Aide, 6am-2pm or 2pm-7pm.
Starting pay at $10.00 an hour
Come by between 8 and 4 Monday through Friday for applications.
YMCA of the Suncoast
Youth Development Coordinator
Youth Development Specialist
Online Advertising Sales @ NatureCoaster.com (Contract / Pasco, Hernando or Citrus County, FL)
Connect local businesses to over 120,000 unique readers interested in Florida’s Nature Coast. Requires phone and computer skills, as well as small business acumen. Preferred ad sales experience. Email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodyco of Citrus
We are hiring ALL LOCATIONS!! Come join our team!
Sales, Customer Service and Drivers
-Drivers license and transportation required
-Job training available
-Pay negotiable on experience
Homosassa: 1976 S. Suncoast Boulevard, (352)228-4923
Inverness: 3103 S. Florida Avenue, (352)228-4923
Pasco County, Holiday 1234 Alternate 19, (727)937-1658
Hillsboro County, Odessa, 2106 Gunn Hwy (727)937-1658
Dump Truck Flatbed with Moffit/Piggyback- 2 years experience operating dump truck and flatbeds preferred
Full-Time Position M-F, Homosassa Area, CDL Class A or B Driver
application on Woodyco Facebook page
Various full-time and part-time positions available including:
Preparing vegetables and proteins for the day, maintaining clean workspace, rolling the sushi tight, and cutting the sushi with clean cuts and plating it neatly.
Prepping proteins and vegetables for the day, maintaining clean workspace, cooking each order to perfection and plating it neatly.
Apply in person or by calling 352-513-3800. Experience not required, on the job training available.
- MULTIPLE – Direct Care, Case Management, Nursing, Clinical, Education, Human Resources, Management and Compliance Administration, Accounting and Finance, Operations, Maintenance
- TrueCore Behavioral Solutions, LLC at Lecanto, FL
- TrueCore IS NOW HIRING! Empowering individuals, families, and communities to discover their true potential. …
- Salty Dogs at Inverness, FL
- SALTY DOGS STEAMER & BAR OPENING SOON! NOW HIRING ALL POSITIONS !! Apply in Person: 114 West Main St Inverness, FL 34450 …
- GOLDEN X PLUMBING SUPPLY INC. at Inverness, FL
- WAREHOUSE/ DRIVER Full-Time Monday-Friday 7 am – 4:30 pm. Duties Include: Stocking, Pulling Orders, Loading Truck, Delivery to surroundin…